Sunday, September 21, 2008

Right now...

Please keep in mind that these feelings are colored by my concussion, so may not be 100% accurate. But they are 100% the way I feel right now. I feel abandoned and I feel lonely. I feel like my friends from work that I thought would be there for me are not.
**
I feel like my other friends have their own lives and their own stressors. Then there are others who add to my stress and anxiety. Besides, everyone lives so far away.
**
My mom is supportive. She now knows most of the story. I hate putting that stress on her, but I really needed my mama. She felt betrayed that I didn't tell her from the beginnning, but accepted my apology.
**
I am living here in a small town, by myself. I am developing a relationship with my neighbors. I do not need 24/7 companionship...other than Missy Puppy Dog. I absolutely love this town and will thrive here, once I recover from all this.
**
I hate crying all the time and I hat being so upset and angry. I'm glad it's only temporary, because I am a peaceful person at heart. I keep searching for that place of peace, but just can't find it right now.

4 comments:

Life on Pause said...

Hey, I'm here if you need me.

I'm always good for a net hug!

*Hugs*

Bri

Laura said...

Thanks, Bri -
I really, REALLY appreciate the positivity and support!!

:o)
Laura

connie said...

Hey girl, i'm too many miles away to come and try to cheer you up.So cheer up...life holds good things for you and the future. Sis, look how long it took me to get my life good. Divorce (actually 2 times from the sme man), work, (decent job now, plus a spouse that makes decent too)God in my life, and real love!! Good things are going to come your way.Most of my sadness these days are for my children and the lives they have and things they have to endure these days in life!!I pray for them all the time and you and mom too!!!!Just concentrate on getting yourself better and back to work and then things will fall into place. I don't want to see you loose your job, I think you like it too much, and being as new as you are, you really can't afford to be off long.They can't have a sw with more problems than their clients!!! love ya sis, talk soon.
CCCC

Ninja Pharmer said...

I don't know you apart from what you've shown me of yourself here, but if you need anything, I'm here for you.

You can reach me at dharmagirl69@gmail.com.

And, I'm serious. I know how it is.