Friday, November 28, 2008

My plan...

This week, I am checking into adopting and foster-to-adopt procedures in Wyoming. Right now, I will do whatever it takes to get Miss M here!
My goal is for her to have a home for Christmas. We all need that!! And this kiddo has been through so much. It would be good for her to have permanency.
I am walking into this fully aware of her past and her present challenges. And I know I can handle it. I've always loved this kiddo and there is nothing that would prevent me from helping her.
It's funny how God works. His plan is always in motion, always fluid under the surface of our day-to-day lives. I believe that this is God's plan for me and for Miss M as well!
I hope u all had a Happy Turkey Day! I spent mine with Missy Puppy Dog, watching tv and eating lasagne...wishing I was with family. But at least I will be with my mom at Christmas. And, if it God's will, Miss M will be with me!!

1 comment:

Life on Pause said...

Laura that's so awesome. Congratulations

*wipes the tears away*
It's easy to forget about His plans when things are bumpy. I'm glad you've been able to keep it in mind. I know I struggle with it sometimes.

I'll be keeping an eye out for how things are going.