Friday, November 28, 2008

My plan...

This week, I am checking into adopting and foster-to-adopt procedures in Wyoming. Right now, I will do whatever it takes to get Miss M here!
****
My goal is for her to have a home for Christmas. We all need that!! And this kiddo has been through so much. It would be good for her to have permanency.
****
I am walking into this fully aware of her past and her present challenges. And I know I can handle it. I've always loved this kiddo and there is nothing that would prevent me from helping her.
****
It's funny how God works. His plan is always in motion, always fluid under the surface of our day-to-day lives. I believe that this is God's plan for me and for Miss M as well!
****
I hope u all had a Happy Turkey Day! I spent mine with Missy Puppy Dog, watching tv and eating lasagne...wishing I was with family. But at least I will be with my mom at Christmas. And, if it God's will, Miss M will be with me!!

1 comment:

Life on Pause said...

YAY!!
Laura that's so awesome. Congratulations

*wipes the tears away*
It's easy to forget about His plans when things are bumpy. I'm glad you've been able to keep it in mind. I know I struggle with it sometimes.

I'll be keeping an eye out for how things are going.

Hugs
TTYL
-Bri