Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's been a scary weekend...

consisting of two pretty good days, all things considered. Translation: My head and wrist still hurt, especially my head. But thought processes and memory are a bit more clear.
***
Could this be a pattern? I surely hope so!! :o)
***
Now if only there were a solution to pain management that didn't involve so many drugs that I am in a stupor...I did not take narcotic drugs this weekend. This meant more intense pain, but more clarity. I see the doctor tomorrow, so I am hoping that there can be some compromise between the two.

2 comments:

Life on Pause said...

Aww feel better hun!!

connie said...

Hey sis,
Glad to hear mom is going to come help for a little bit. I pray you can get well enough to go back to work before 3months, I don't want you to loose everything you have worked towards.Going to keep praying for you!Be talking with you guys soon. Love ya much. your sis, CCCC