Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank You...Me Gusto Mucho

I have to take a minute and thank you, LC, for your unconditional love and support. I know you are not my only loyal supporter. I have millions of loyal followers, ya know. :o) But it is your birthday. And you know how special you are to me. Hopefully this blog will take a clear turn upwards thanks to you and me. A note to all of my other loyal followers: Tales of exploits will be edited to be PG-rated. LOL

:o) Happy Birthday! Me amore mucho!! (I don't know if I spelled it right, but you know what I mean!)

4 comments:

Life on Pause said...

I have no idea who LC is, but if he's supporting you then he's gotta be good!

Happy B-Day LC!

Life on Pause said...

My sluthing skills (i.e. reading past blog posts) says he deserves a very Happy Birthday...he seems right for you Laura.

Laura said...

Yeah, Bri, he's a good guy. Not my only faithful minion, like I said. But he is a good man. He's been a friend for 23 years...I think (questioning my math due to the concussion, but I know I'm close).

:o) And thank YOU for being a faithful minion, too! LOL

Anonymous said...

To Laura & Bri, I Just want to say Thank for the birthday wishes.To ALL the minion out there I hope to be with Laura For the rest of my life . LC