Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a difference a week makes

Every day I am feeling better. Still having some symptoms, but nothing too serious. Still have MAJOR head pain (duh - it's a concussion!), insomnia, some nausea, and get tired really easy. I still have some memory loss from the past three weeks. But compared to how I felt a week ago...or three weeks ago? It's amazing.

I don't think I'll be out of work for 3 months. Probably a few more weeks, though. I can drive again, but am still not doing a lot. I get tired way too easy to go hiking or to do anything of any substance.

My mom is on her way here. She'll be here sometime tomorrow and will be staying for 2 weeks. It will be awesome to have her here to help and support me. Not that you all aren't supportive...you guys are fantastically supportive!!! But sometimes a gal needs her mama, ya know what I mean? :o)

2 comments:

Life on Pause said...

YAY that you're feeling better. I'm so glad to hear you're recovering.

I understand what you mean about your momma...When I'm in the hossy, usually the ER, everyone can tell I feel more comfortable when she or my papa is there.

My BP and heart rate, which are usually high during attacks or multiple attacks, go down to semi-normal levels.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Glad to hear your momma is comming! So happy to hear you are getting better!