Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to work

Well, I am going back to work tomorrow. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I've worked. I think I'm ready to go back. But I'm nervous. It feels like I'm starting a new job, even though I already know everyone there. It's kind of strange. I'm still not sure how I will arrange working part time - which of my established clients I will see weekly, which every other week, how many clients per week, etc.
*
It feels strange to go back to work where everyone knows what happenned 2 months ago and what I've been through. I'm a pretty private person. So it just feels odd. But I know everyone there is supportive and understanding.
*
**sigh** just pre-work jitters...

1 comment:

Life on Pause said...

BUT YOUR GOING BACK!!!

Yay!!

*Does a happy dance for Laura*

Sorry...TTFN

-Bri