Sunday, October 26, 2008

Short term goals (disjointed ramblings)

There are a lot of things that have been on my mind. I am beginning to organize these thoughts into plans and looking to see if they are short term goals (within a year), medium range goals (within 3 years), or long term goals (within 5 years). Long term goals are difficult, because there are some factors that are not set (like where I will be living and when I have a child). By far, the easiest goals are short term. Here are my plans for the next year or so:
I already discussed my goal of getting pregnant within the next year. But there are other goals that I have as well. None quite as controversial though.
I want to breed Missy Puppy Dog once, either in February or August, depending on the weather. So I need to find a reputable breeder nearby.
I need to file for divorce soon. It will have to wait until I am back to work full time, because Short Term Disability does NOT pay well!!
I need to begin to repare for the NCE (National Counselor Exam) with the goal of taking it in 2009.
I would like to begin looking at PsyD/PhD programs in clinical psychology to see what is available in the area and what would fit my long term goals best.
I'm sure there are more, but those are the goals that are on the top of my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did not take the NCE.. thats great. Well I mean for me LOL We can help each-other study. I will take mine in 2010. I have some infor I can send. Lets chat later.