Thursday, October 9, 2008

The past few days

They have been good and bad.
I absolutely love having mom here. I feel better day by day. Mom and I are catching up on things, both significant and insignificant. We are going out daily, or just about daily, even if it is just to the store. This allows me to get some exercise, even if it is only for an hour or so.
We went for a drive yesterday that took most of the day. We drove through the mountains, looking at the fall leaves. We went to Medicine Wheel , but it was REALLY cold, so did not spend much time there. There is a winter storm coming, with snow through Monday. No big deal. It's not like I really have anything to do.
I began physical therapy for my headache and hopefully they will diminish soon. Meds are helping, but I still have had a constant headache since "it" happened

There have been some bad things going on recently.
I have a firewall set around my desktop computer. It was also set around my laptop computer. I had to get a new hard drive for my laptop, though. And I can't find the pass code to get back online and through the firewall. This sucks. So I am still stuck using this old desktop computer.
I am also trying to deal with some stuff going on with LC and our relationship. It is not time to post details. But it is adding more stress to my life right now.

That's about it. I'm doing better and better and thank God that things are going so well. I also thank my friends...including you all...for your support, words of encouragements, and positive thoughts!!!!! :o) I Luv u all!

4 comments:

Life on Pause said...

Well, it's ggod to hear you're doing better!! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

TTYL
-Bri

Evil Transport Lady said...

Glad to hear things are getting better! We all luv you and hope you find true happiness!

connie said...

Hey sis, Glad things are getting better and better. Back to normal mode soon. Sometimes, even at our age, it takes moms nuturing to get us their. I know my kids still need me, it will never end. Unconditional! LC will hang in their, he has so far! Love you guys, tried to call today, must have had your phone off. Talk soon.luv ya Con

connie said...

Hey sis,
Just a quickie tonite to let you guys know I got the phone message today but by the time I got home from the vgrocery store and put groceries away it was time for work. Please tell mom I said drive carefull and I'll be looking forword to talking with her Thurs. evening, I will be home, work days on Thurs. You take care lil sis, I'll be talking to you soon. Love you guys very much, luv Con.