Thursday, October 16, 2008

Single and happy...

Well, mom left yesterday. I miss her already! I really enjoyed the time we spent together. I believe that it was good for both of us. It was definitely comforting and relaxing for me!

I'm going back to work part time a week from Monday. I am ready to focus on others and help them. And I'm thankful I still have my job to go back to!!

LC...out of respect to him, I won't go into detail right now. But things are in limbo and we are moving towards a friendship at this point moreso than a relationship. I am fine with this, though. I enjoy being single and am currently reorganizing plans to accomplish the goals that I have.

1 comment:

connie said...

Hey you, Glad you and mom had a great visit. I knew it would be good for the both of you.I have had you and mom in my prayers lately and God has been working over time for ALL of my family. I love ya sis, glad life is getting better, wish I could come visit the both of you! Maybe next year will be a good year for me! Talk to you soon, luv Con