Friday, November 14, 2008

Good days.....

I do enjoy relaxing inside with a good book, tv on in the background, while it's chilly and there's snow on the ground outside! And there's a kind of perverse pleasure in doing that on Fridays, knowing that others have to work while I can just hang out in my pyjama's...
*
:o) Sorry!! Just had to go there!
*
Life is going very well...although I am learning that things never happen as expected...or as planned! I am hoping to have some excitement in my life soon to share with my blogging world!
*
In the meantime, I am simply living my life, having fun. I've made some very good friends here in Sheridan. I find it interesting that overall, I tend to have many more male friends than female. This has not changed over the years. I just relate well and can relax more...I'd rather chill out and watch football than get dressed up and go to the mall. That's simplistic, I know. But it's a pattern. That is only an example.

No comments: