Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just haven't been in the mood...

I've spent the last couple of weeks getting used to going back to work and keeping a schedule again. It's been great being back, but when I am not there, I'm still pretty tired. So I work for a few hours, go home and take a nap, then work for a few more hours. Then I have to find time to do all the usual household stuff. I am also trying hard to get out of the house and meet people and make new friends.
So, long story short, I am not blowing you off, blogging world!! I am getting my life back on track and have been quite busy. I have clearance to start working with fertility docs on having a child...so have that going on as well. :o) I do miss you all, but wanted to let you know that I'm okay and life is better and better!!
Hugs to you all!!!!

1 comment:

connie said...

My dear sis, You march on, I am proud of you!!Been a little busy myself, e-mail you one of these days soon!!